The name Yarrow comes from Greek mythology. At the siege of Troy, Achilles met the beautiful Paris with a poisoned arrow, whereupon he was fatally wounded in the heel and then treated by the goddess Aphrodite with Yarrow. Yarrow should be tried not only because of its history but also for its aromatic and slightly bitter taste.
- The herb of Achilles
- Certified Organic (Austria Bio Garantie)
- Alkaline food
- Suitable for vegan
- Stimulates and regulates liver.
- Relieves common cold and fever.
- Regulates menstrual cycle, eases excessive menstruation and menstrual pain.
- Promotes elimination of toxins through skin, helps acne, soothes chapping and minor irritation.
- Helps to relieve muscle weakness and nausea.
- External application: Used as mouthwash, helps gum ailments and toothache.
Directions for Use:
Suggested Serving - The yarrow is very mild in flavor so the tea is ideal served with light pasta and vegetable dishes. Salad is also good to round out this bitter tea.
Store in a cool dry place. Avoid from direct sunlight.
Store in tightly covered jars and use clean, dry spoons for measuring after opening.