The fact is that a true fan of Asia always has ginger in the house. In addition to countless uses in cooking, ginger is also very popular as a tea. The yellow ginger tea is versatile which tastes just as good as cold, warm drink, mixed or pure.
- Certified Organic (Austria Bio Garantie)
- Vegan friendly
- Alkaline food
- Fiery sensuality from China
Ingredients: Organic ginger pieces
- Reduces spasm and cramps, stimulates circulation.
- Relieves phlegm.
- Relieves indigestion, morning sickness, motion sickness, hot flushes, nausea and vomiting.
- Relief of aches and pains such as joint stiffness, muscle & abdominal cramps and stiff necks.
Directions for Use:
Suggested Serving – The lemony-spicy flavors of ginger blend perfectly match with spicy specialties from around the world. Especially for dishes from the Asian, African, Middle Eastern and Thai cuisine, one cup of ginger tea is the ideal companion. About 1 teaspoon of ginger tea per cup, should be used together with 80°C (180°F) water (not boiling) and steeped for 3 to 5 minutes.
Store in tightly covered jars and use clean, dry spoons for measuring after opening.
Store in a cool dry place. Avoid from direct sunlight.