Our Commitment, Mission & Core Value
We believe that choosing “organic” is more than just about choosing to eat better quality. It is about making a sustainable & healthy lifestyle choice that are doing better for not only ourselves, our families, but also for our community and the Mother earth.
We Committed To
- Biodynamic and organic produces which is good for people, good for health and good for environment
- A simple and sustainable way to conserve the mother resources for future generation and natural spices
- Acknowledge artisan food producers whom understand and respect the raw ingredients with which they work, master the craft of their production, allow to develop slowly and naturally, and tastes good.
- A trade where it benefits to producers, consumers, and environment.
- Works to inspire and educate people about food, biodynamic farming, and anthroposophical nutrition.
- Works to promote a “home” base organic lifestyle.
- Works to support local artisan organic food producers and sustainable business.