Cashew Sauerkraut Dressing
Sauerkraut is one of my favorite fermented veggies. It is a versatile health food as there are many ways to use it and enjoy its goodness. If correctly stored, the sauerkraut will stay fresh for months. You can eat it raw, make sauce or cook with other food ingredients.
Sauerkraut dressing is my all time favorite. It is a dressing that you can have ready in your fridge for quick and easy salad or spread anytime. This dressing uses sauerkraut for the sourness and benefits of friendly bacteria in your meal.
Preparation time: 10 min
Makes 2 cups
* Rasa Masa uses 100% Organic ingredients for all their recipes
1 cup Sunria cashew nuts (soaked 2 to 4 hours)
3 tbsp homemade sauerkraut
1 tbsp pure lemon juice
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 clove garlic
1/2 cup water
5 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
Salt & black pepper to taste
1 tbsp tahini
- Drain and rinse cashew nuts.
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. This takes about 1 min. Add water according to the consistency you prefer
- Add salt and pepper to your taste
- Store in fridge for up to a week.