Brand Story: En Nature-Life Return To Nature
Established since year 2008, En Nature is a local manufacturer for non-harmful natural personal and household care products.
The mission at En Nature is to care the environment we live in, so that to create safe and natural products everyone can trust and able to enjoy its benefits.
Learned the technique of making the garbage enzyme from Dr Rosukon Poompanvong, En Nature advocates its use on environment and home cleaning; and finally develop a range of personal and health care products based on the ideas and results behind; in the sense of order, both internal and external.
There are three product brand. First, health care products which include classic enzyme, graceful enzyme, mouth wash, massage cream is under the brand of Dr Ros. Ecozyme is the brand name for household cleaning products; whereas personal care products like hair shampoo, conditioning, and body wash are under Enzymcare.
It is important to notice that the exposure to nasty chemical or ingredients contains environment estrogen are significant enough to cause harm to our health and the surrounding. For the past ten years, En Nature stand firmly behind their mission, choosing ingredients and formulations that are safe. Products are local manufacturing, certified natural and naturally free from mineral oil, parabens and harmful industrial chemical. So, everyone is able to enjoy the benefits that keeps the environment clean and safe; and improve people’s health with affordable price.
En Nature nurture and care people and the mother earth with love and spiritual awareness, in mixed formulation with no nasty chemical.
En Nature products are FREE from:
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Butylatedhydroxy Anisole and Butylated Hydroxytoluene
- Coal tar hair dyes and other coal tar ingredients
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA)
- Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA)
- Methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone
- Parabens (methyl-, isobutyl-, propyl- and others)
- Phthalates (DBP, DEHP, DEP and others)
- Polyethylene glycol (PEG compounds)
- Retinyl palmitate and Retinol (Vitamin A)
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS and SLES)
- Synthetic flavor or fragrance
- Triclosan and Triclocarban